Please read this whole page in full. If in any doubt whatsoever then you should take the advice of your Lawyer and/or Registered Financial Planner. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING at all that we say is for informational and entertainment purposes only – Do not be confused that we are making any recommendations at all – We are not.
Samaratin Trading, its owners nor its employees are registered investment advisors. We will not and cannot give any personalized investment advice. If you wish for personalized investment advice, please consult with someone who is a Certified Financial Planner. If in doubt, talk to your Lawyer, Accountant, or even an Investment Professional at your Bank.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Futures, Stock and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. Nothing in our website shall be deemed a solicitation or an offer to Buy/Sell futures and/or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on our site. Also, the past performance of any trading methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. DAYTRADING involves high risks and YOU can LOSE a lot of money. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those talked about in our site. The placing of certain orders ( e.g. “Stop-Loss” orders, where permitted under local law, or “Stop-Limit” orders) which are intended to limit losses to certain amounts may not be effective because market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders.
Our Trading Chat Room is provided to show Live Trades in Real Time Market Situations – Nothing within is a recommendation to buy any Futures Contract, Stock or Financial Instrument. It is a chat room environment for entertainment purposes, chat is often open and anyone can participate and make comments, we only ask that comments are kept to the markets in general, and be relevant to the current trading price action. Anyone following these trades does so at their own risk. We recommend highly that anyone trades in SIMULATION only, any trades in the Live Trade Room are for educational & entertainment purposes only. Unless SIMULATION papertrading, there is a lot of risk with any trades, whether we recommend them or not. Any Trading of Futures or Stocks is very risky, please do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. The trader may have a market position at any given time without prior notice, the trader may not get filled on a position even if a call is made as to it being a valid entry, or exit. Everyone is freely able to give their opinions in the chat room, we are not responsible for anything that any other trader may say, do or imply – Everything in the chat room is for entertainment purposes only – We only ask that everyone is polite and courteous with their opinion.
“PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS MAY HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.”"ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY EFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.”
The risk of loss in trading can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should be aware of the following points:
(1) You may sustain a total loss of the funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the market, and you may incur losses beyond these amounts. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice, in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the time required by your broker, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
(2) Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market reaches a daily price fluctuation limit (“limit move”).
(3) Placing contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” orders, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions on the exchange where the order is placed may make it impossible to execute such orders.
(4) All trading positions involve risk, and a “spread” position may not be less risky than an outright “long” or “short” position.
(5) The high degree of leverage (gearing) that is often obtainable in trading because of the small margin requirements can work against you as well as for you. Leverage (gearing) can lead to large losses as well as gains.
(6) You should consult your broker concerning the nature of the protections available to safeguard funds or property deposited for your account.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE MARKETS
Attempting to trade any Trading Instrument contained within these pages could result in losses, please remember this and make your own decisions about any trades you take. We will not be held responsible for any losses incurred from information used from our site – We provide this information for entertainment purposes only, and not for you to blindly follow. Use your own due diligence when making any decisions, especially those regarding any form of monetary investment.
No mention of any Trading Instrument, whether Stock, Equity, Commodity, Option or Future is made with a view for recommendation to our readers to BUY, SELL or HOLD. It is for information only, and it may indeed be up to date and correct information, or out of date and incorrect. Any trades made based upon mention in our pages could cause you total loss of your investment, or more. Always be aware of the risks and take professional advice.